Monday 16 November 2015

Pentax MV | ROLL TEN - QSS Chrome 100, expired 2004

Memories from summer 2012. I took these pictures with slide film so the roll was cross processed. I remember how happy I was when I first saw the tones and I still can't get over them. Also the grain on these photographs gives them that special touch, don't you think?

Ice-cream team
Alameda
cact-us
Linda Guilala II
(You can listen to their music here)
Kitten
Lavander & bokeh
Pretty in pink I
Pretty in pink II
Pretty in pink III
Morita
Cosmos are my favourite flowers
She & Rocky I
She & Rocky II

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these, the tones and grain are incredible indeed. What film was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a rare expired roll called QSS that I got at my photo lab :) it was cross processed as it was a slide film

      Delete